miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2015

Last minute Halloween Makeup!!

Hello everybody!!
I abandoned the blog a bit, sorry! But I do not forget it!
I have been bundled tried to push through the "Youtube project" and that's why today I'm gonna show you my second video, a "last minute Halloween makeup" with "low cost" products (with which I think to write a review soon about if the products are good or not) + 2 outfits that I think are easy to wear, maybe more the second than the first.. But you know, this is something free, you can improvise the outfit as most want and you like.
I also want to say that I will begin to write all the blog completely in Spanish, because I didn't know that you can integrate a translator on the blog...So I save the job of writing in two languages and like that everyone can choose their language and everyone is happy :D
Anyway, returning to the subject of the video, I hope you like it. Thanks for reading and see you soon !! xxx






Holaa a todos!!
Tengo el blog un poco abandonado, lo siento! Pero no me olvido de el!
He estado liada intentado sacar adelante el "proyecto Youtube" y por eso aquí les traigo mi segundo vídeo, un "última hora maquillaje de Halloween" con productos "low cost" (con los que pienso escribirles una reseña próximamente sobre si sirven o no) + 2 outfits que creo que son fáciles de hacer, quizás más el segundo que el primero..Pero aún así esto es algo libre, tú puedes improvisar el outfit como más te apetezca y te guste.
También quiero decir que empezaré a escribir totalmente todo el blog en español, porque no sabía que había una opción para integrar un traductor al blog... Así que me ahorro ese trabajo de escribir en dos idiomas diferentes y que con el traductor cada uno elija su idioma y todos contentos :D
En fin, volviendo al tema del vídeo, espero os guste. Gracias por leer y hasta la próxima!! xxx


Here I am with a good friend of mine~<3
Aquí estoy con una buena amiga~<3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario